- Without intelligence, matter could not exist.
- Without matter, intelligence could not be expressed.
- The bond between intelligence and matter is force.
- The function of intelligence is to create force.
- The function of matter is to express force.
Life as "Specific Chiropractic" sees it, is a quality or character that matter may have, occasionally by the presence of, or attention of intelligence, having continuation or duration involving time.
Chiropractic Text Book 1927
For further information regarding being a client of The Last Chiropractor please click on the following link: http://tlcmemberbenefits.blogspot.com/