- Prayer - get your mind right so you are sure you are called to do this work.
- Philosophy - you can't teach it, you just have to get IT.
- Preaching - you must tell the story to all people.
- Passion - it must be felt by your people.
- Procedures - you must have systems to process and take care of your people properly.
- Performance - you must perform the procedures you have, ex) adjusting and x-ray procedures.
- People - get out of the office and get them - marketing.
- Participate - you must keep plugged in to a tribe and attend seminars.
- Poised - you must be confident in all areas of your work and life.
- Persistent - keep on keeping on.
Now rate yourself on a scale of 0-10 with 10 being the best. A perfect score is 100. I don't know any perfect people. Rate yourself each month and see yourself progressing and becoming a Master Chiropractor.
The 10 P's are developed by JR Crabtree, D.C.