Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect on all of the things in our lives that we are thankful for, to spend time with friends and family, recharge our batteries and get ready to end the year on a strong note.


As a Chiropractor I am thankful to be able to practice Chiropractic as it was designed to be practiced. To locate and correct a subluxation in anyone that presents to me whether they are old or young, have symptoms or not, whether they have insurance or not.


Chiropractic is so simple and pure in it's philosophy, science, and art. It is refreshing to think that when someone presents to you that is subluxated, and you remove the nerve interference, just how much that you can benefit that person and all of the people in their life.


Remember to give thanks for all of the Chiropractors that paved the way for us to practice today. I am thankful for all of the people that give great testimonials towards Chiropractic and Chiropractors. I will do my best to leave the state of Chiropractic in a better state than when I first became a DC on August 7, 1993. - MWH

No comments: