Leadership can be summed up by the following few sayings:
- Your actions speak so loudly that I can't hear what you are saying. - Be Congruent.
- Example is not the main thing in leading others, it is the only thing.
- As a leader the first person you need to lead is you.
- The first person that you should try to change is you.
- To remain a credible leader, you must always work first, hardest, and longest on changing yourself.
This is neither easy nor natural, but is essential.
A survey conducted by Opinion Research Corporation for Ajilon Finance asked U.S. workers to select the one trait that was most important in a leader. The trait with the most votes was: Leading by example.
What are you going to start doing differently to become the leader you are capable of?
For further information regarding being a client of The Last Chiropractor please click on the following link: http://tlcmemberbenefits.blogspot.com/