- They have a unshakeable faith, confidence, and belief in the philosophy of chiropractic.
- They acknowledge and respect the body's ability to heal itself.
- They have a purpose bigger than themselves.
- They are lifelong learners.
- They master the art of chiropractic.
- They don't let the negative few spoil the positive many.
- They make the concept of subluxation to each individual in their practice.
If you do these simple things with excellence, you will be among the successful chiropractors and help many people along the way.